Well its time for those goals I mentioned. Nothing like blogging them to hold myself accountable. Yikes!
- Improve knitting efficiency, as measured by stitches per minute, by 50%. Research lever knitting and Miriam Teagle.
- Knit one sweater and one shrug.
- Finish twelve projects, approximately one per month.
- Design and publish four patterns.
- Spinning six ounces per month (or 72 ounces for the year) from stash.
- Spin two ounces with beads.
- Spin four ounces long-draw.
- Consistently spin eight ounces of worsted-weight.
- Finish flicking Alice fleece by end of March.
- Clean two current alpaca fleeces and any new by the end of October.
- Test process suri alpaca (carding).
- Finish combing Buster fleece.