I’ve started thinking about what events I’m going to attend in 2015. It’s always subject to change but as of today I plan on going to each of these. Please let me know if you will be at any so I can say hi! I will also be teaching in April at The Fiber Event.
- Roving Indiana Yarn Crawl in Central Indiana (2/27-3/15) – There are a lot more stores this year so I don’t know if I will hit all of them but I will likely spend a day going around to different shops with friends.
- The Fiber Event at Greencastle in Central Indiana (4/17-4/18) – This is really the big fiber festival for us in Indiana. It’s always well attended with a competition and classes. I usually go both days, especially if taking/teaching a class.
- EXCITING NEWS: I am teaching a class at this event! More details in my next blog post!
- Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival in Central Indiana (6/5-6/6) – Sometimes I take a class here, sometimes I don’t. Unless I take a class, I will only go one day.
- And the biggie! Stitches Midwest in Schaumburg, Illinois (8/7-8/9) – I will be there Friday through Sunday with friends. Likely not taking any classes but will have plenty of time to shop, relax and knit/spin in the lobby.
- The Wool Gathering in Yellow Springs, Ohio (TBD) – Dates haven’t been announced yet and this is my “iffy” one since stitches in the month before. But, I really like all the vendors that come to this one.
If you’re new to the world of fiber events I wrote the following post last year on Preparing for a Fiber Festival. Once I hear more about the possible class at Greencastle I will be sure to let you know!