The post you’ve probably been looking for since last week is here. Or you’re so bored at this point you’ve nodded off and are busy snoring at your screen. Either way, just don’t drool on your knitting.
From A Hundred Ravens (Owner Kate is amazingly friendly and cheerful, they also have a cool yarn club)
- (left) Iachos, a 100% superwash merino, in colorway Rivendell (a soft olive green and grey)
- (center) Iachos in colorway Hecate (light to dark purple and grey/black)
- (right) Iachos mini skeins in colorway Into the Darkness (catch the Star Trek reference?) which is a light to dark teal
From Grinning Gargoyle
- (left) Lux Lace (laceweight alpaca/cashmere/silk) in the colorway Shiny Penny
- (center) Primo (DK weight merino/cashmere/nylon) in the colorway Signature Red
- (right) Shimmer (fingering weight merino/nylon/metallic) in the colorway Black Spruce
- (left) From Wandering Wool: Udaipur (50/50 merino/silk in a fingering weight) in Emerald Isle
- (center) From Buffalo Wool Company: Buffalo Skies DK (50/50 merino/bison in DK weight) in Indian Paintbrush. I actually sort of won this yarn from a grab bag.
- (right) From Buffalo Wool Company: Sexy (50/50 bison/silk in lace weight) in Night Shade.
- (left) Valley Yarns Sunderland (DK weight 100% alpaca) in colorways Charcoal Gray and Brilliant Blue
- (center) Lost City Knits Oak Barn Merino (laceweight 100% merino) in colorway Spring Valley VFD
- (right) White Birch Fiber Arts long sock gradient (80/20 merino/nylon gradient) in colorway Shake Your Tailfeathers